like finding out how much money my mother has put into her business is scary because first of all who the fuck knew we had that much money secondly oh my god how are we ever going to get it back. it feels like everyone working there is now purposely pissing money away and it is killing me.
One of the best out takes from any television show, ever.
its just one of those nights.
- Push me against the wall, the/a door
- Gently grab my chin and make me look into your eyes
- Grab my waist and pull my body against yours
- Caress my cheek
- Pull my hair
- Put your hand in the back pocket of my jeans
- Bite my lip
- Put your arms around my neck
- Tease me
my life before i turned 18:
my life after i turned 18:
Um, the legal drinking age is 21
Um, i live in the uk?
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.